GUYS, Kreayshawn is pregnant and I don’t feel like the world is sufficiently concerned about this.
Look, it’s no secret that I’m not Kreayshawn’s biggest fan. She’s obnoxious and makes terrible, terrible music and hangs out with dumb people and generally shames the entire history of rap and hip hop culture, but I don’t actively wish any ill will on the girl.
Honestly, I’m just not confident that this is the best life move for Kreayshawn. She’s coming off of perhaps the most humiliating album debut an artist has ever had. I’m worried that she might see this baby business as a distraction of sorts–a hobby if you will–until she returns to music (which, let’s be clear, she should never return to music).
There are just some issues I’m still working through with all of this:
- Kreayshawn is 23 years-old. Most normal 23 year-olds shouldn’t be responsible for a human child.
- She announced her pregnancy through Instagram, complete with weeping cartoon graphics:
- No one who Instagrams a selfie every two days should be a parent. I WILL STAND BY THAT STATEMENT FOREVER.
- Who exactly is this man who impregnated her and will (hopefully) be raising this child with her? Is it this guy?
- WHO IS THIS GUY? Make yourself known man. There are some very serious conversations that need to be had.
- This tweet:
Motherhood is bout to be my new hood! LOL!!
— ♥Kreay Saint Kreay♥ (@KREAYSHAWN) May 5, 2013
I’m am not LOLing Kreayshawn. I am not LOLing.